Payment is one of the popular application areas in the blockchain era, and many innovative projects have emerged. They can be roughly divided into the following categories:
- X-border remittance by working with traditional financial institutions: Ripple, Stellar;
- Wallet issuers: Circle, Bitpay;
- Providers for daily micropayments: Request, Nano;
- Cryptocurrency acquiring aggregators: Coingate, Coinpayments,
- Decentralization ecosystem for crypto currencies: COTI, Graft;
- Payment solutions focusing on unique use cases: Pumapay, uTrust
The table below refers to the comparisons between Alchemy vs Existing Blockchain Payment Platforms. Alchemy focuses on providing payment protocols and open source development platforms that enable payment companies to adopt it with faster and reasonably priced services.